Dr. Charles Boadu, Internal Medicine Resident, joins us on this episode:
- Talks about using Uber to pay of $120k in debt
- How to mentally get over taking over a spouse’s debts
- Shares his quick blue to start putting money in stock market
- Dr. Nii shares his 2 cents on people struggling to budget
- The risks of taking the SAFE path on everything in life
- IG: @cfbwealthcoach
- Twitter: @wealthcoachmd
- If You Can – How Millennials Can Get Rich Slowly
- Millionaire Next Door
- The White Coat Investor
- Financial Residency
- One Up on Wall Street
Be sure to check out the Nocturnists.
Love the show? Leave a review so I can continue to improve the podcast!
“Having the Darkos describe their journey provided a solace that no sort of debt counseling would ever bring about. Anyways, this show is consistent in the fact that it always delivers gems and enlightens listeners. I’ve shared the podcast with my classmates. Please keep up the great work!”
If this sounds like you, rate with five stars, and leave a review!!!
This episode is sponsored by: Set For Life Insurance. What the Darkos use for great disability insurance at a low cost!! Check them out at www.setforlifeinsurance.com
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!